Cafe Moto Go! Step-Over
Electra’s Café Moto Go! is the ultimate combination of badass retro style and modern technology. Highly stylized from top to bottom, this café racer-inspired ride takes the concept of e-bikes to the next level. The limited edition Café Moto Go! is powered by a Bosch Performance Speed motor and can reach top assisted speeds of 28mph while hydraulic disc brakes are capable of handling all that power. With no detail spared, the Café Moto Go! features a hydroform tank, in-tube battery and Brooks premium leather saddle, grips, tool bag and customized key chain.
Additionally, the drivetrain uses the Gates Carbon Belt Drive system that is nearly maintenance free, exceptionally smooth and virtually silent while shifting seamlessly through the continuously variable internal rear hub. Altogether, the Café Moto Go! stands head and shoulders above traditional e-bikes with impressive specs to say the least. But take a step back, take a good look and be truly amazed.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum w/ hydroformed top tube & down tube, patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Alloy hydroformed
- Wheels - 26"
- Front Hub Alloy hi-flange 32h, 15mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub Enviolo Trekking 380% continuously variable internal, alloy 32h
- Rims Anodized alloy 26" × 32h
- Tires Vee Rubber Speedster 26" × 2.8"
- Shifters Enviolo city mechanical
- Front derailleur n/a
- Rear derailleur n/a
- Crank FSA forged alloy 170mm, Gates CDX Centertrack 24T cog
- Bottom bracket n/a
- Cassette Gates CDX Centertrack 26T
- Chain Gates CDX Centertrack 132T belt
- Pedals Crank Brothers Stamp 2
- Saddle Brooks B17
- Seatpost Butted alloy micro-adjust 27.2 x 350mm
- Handlebar Alloy low rise
- Stem Gusset Magnum threadless 4-bolt
- Grips Brooks Cambium
- Headset FSA e2 integrated
- Brakeset Front/rear: Hayes Prime Sport hydraulic disc brake, 203 mm Front, 180 mm rear rotors
- Battery Bosch Powertube 500wh include 4 amp charger
- Controller Bosch Purion computer display unit
- Motor Bosch Performance Speed, 250 watts
*Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery during peak seasonal periods.
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.