If you are like us, you are probably comparing models, prices, reviews, and specs. Here is why we love the Big Bud Pro 500w E-bike by Easy Motion and why you won't find better value, better warranty, and better performance on any other fat-tire e-bike in this price range.
- Easy Motion offers the best warranty in the industry - 5 years!
- The Big Bud Pro 600w offers not one drive hub, but two. 350w in the rear, and 250w in the front hub. The motors are operated separately, or in sync. You control which motor you want to use through your dashboard console.
- The components on the Big Bud make an outstanding ride. Take a look at what is included in the spec list.
- Easy charging on and off the bike. A charging port is integrated on the bike frame just to the rear of the bottom bracket. However, if you choose to remove the battery (key is provided), you can charge the battery inside with a special charger adapter that is included with your bike.
- Read the full review on the Big Bud Pro 600w fat-tire e-bike on EBR.
- frame Fat Bike Alloy 26" internal cable routing
- fork Emotion Hi-Ten
- stem Emotion Lite
- headset Tapered with adaptor
- shift levers Shimano Acera
- rear derailleur Shimano Acera 8sp
- front derailleur Shimano M191
- crank set Emotion Double 42/32
- bb set Cartridge bearing
- Cassete Shimano HG41 8sp (11-32T)
- chain Shimano HG40
- front brake Tektro E-Comp 180mm
- rear brake Tektro E-Comp 160mm
- wheelset Alloy Double Wall Fat Light
- tires Emotion 26"x4,0
- hubs Shimano
- spokes Stainless Steel
- saddle Emotion Cross
- seat clamp Quick Release
- seatpost Alloy 31,6
- handlebar Emotion MTB Alloy Riser
- grips Ergonomic
- pedals MTB Alloy
- weight2 63.2lbs
- chainstay protector
- system EVO AWD
- battery2 526Wh
- Motor Front 250W Rear 350W
- autonomy2 Up to 40 miles
- display LCD Emotion
- speed 20mph
upgrade kit Bluetooth kit + Premium App
Winter Battery Cover