BH ATOM Lynx 4.8 27.5 Pro Electric Bicycle
The ATOM lynx is the first bike to combine the power of a Brose mid-drive unit with the performance of a Split Pivot suspension design. Throw in the 600Wh battery found on all Pro models and you have all the ingredients needed to bake a fun-cake.
Using a belt rather than gears and weighing just over 7lbs., the Brose mid-drive motor provides a virtually silent operation and offers of up to 90nm of torque.
Battery Automatic Care System:The integrated batteries incorporate a high performance BMS (Battery Management System) offering a very controlled consumption to increase range and lengthening the useful life of the battery. In the case of not being used for long periods, the deep sleep mode is automatically activated and allows a battery with just 10% of its charge can be recharged up to 400 days later
CHARGING TIME:The battery is now housed in an aluminum shell that aids in heat management while also blending into the frame. The battery can be charged directly from a port integrated in the frame or from the battery itself, allowing a rapid charge to 80% of the capacity in 2 hours, a full charge in 3 hours. The ATOM mid drives offer a 500WH and 600WH (PRO Models) battery.
BROSE MID-DRIVE MOTOR:The ATOM mid drive line is an all new offering utilizing a BROSE mid drive motor. This unit weighs just over 7lbs; uses a belt rather than gears for virtually silent operation and offers 90Nm of torque
SPLIT PIVOT:One of the most exciting things about the ATOM Mid drive line is that it allows us to incorporate the Split Pivot design on Lynx full suspension Atom models. This technology is the same found on our BH full suspension traditional bikes. It maximizes suspension performance while making sure all the power makes it to the rear wheel while minimizing the negative effects of braking.
REMOVABLE LCD DISPLAY:The side mounted display has been updated with new easier to use buttons and improved LCD display. The Pro models come with the new, large center mount display.
- Range information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
- Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost) or no assist
- Switch lights on/off.
- Choose kilometers or miles.
- Frame:۬ ATOM Alloy Lynx split pivot design
- Fork: ۬Fox Rhythm 34 Float 120mm
- Stem: ۬Emotion Lite
- Headset: ۬Semi-Integrated 1.125-1.5"
- Shift levers: ۬Shimano SLX
- Rear derailleur: ۬Shimano XT
- Front derailleur: ۬NA
- Crank set: ۬FSA 32T
- bb set: NA
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11spd (11-36T)
- Chain: Shimano XT
- Front brake: Shimano SLX 203mm
- Rear brake: Shimano SLX 180mm
- Wheelset: Alloy Double Wall
- Tires:۬Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5"x2.35"
- Rims:۬Alex DM 24
- Hubs:۬Easy Motion Lite
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Saddle:۬ Sella Royal
- Seat: clamp۬ Quick Release
- Seatpost:۬ Alloy 31,6
- Handlebar: ۬Emotion MTB Alloy Riser
- Grips: Lock-on
- Pedals: MTB Alloy
- Weight: 52lbs
- Rear reflector۬
- Wheel reflector
- Chainstay protector
- System: Brose
- Battery: 600Wh
- Motor۬: Brose: 250W Center Drive
- Autonomy: Up to 90 miles
- Display۬Center Mount LCD: Emotion
- Upgrade kit:۬Bluetooth kit + Premium App۬GPS Tracker, Winter Battery Cover,۬Kickstand Plate